What are your shipping policies?
Free shipping on orders of $1000 or more, some exceptions apply - contact Toy Galaxy for details. Shipping to remote locations or certain provinces may result in order being shipped collect. Items that are marked out of stock will not count towards the minimum unless you wish to wait for the item to arrive before shipping.
What are the terms of sale?
- Minimum order $500
- Credit card terms are granted for all new customers. We accept all major credit cards including VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER.
- Customers who wish to have open terms must submit their credit applications and have them approved.
- If you do not wish to pay by PAYPAL, it is highly recommended you select "Check/Money Order" upon checkout, and call us to arrange payment.
- Non credit approved accounts that pay by cheque will have their orders ship once the cheque clears. Due to the time it takes for cheques to clear we highly recommend customers to pay via credit card until their credit applications are approved.
- Open terms are given to accounts that have their credit applications approved.
- We are not responsible for any errors or mistakes in print, web content, or representation.
- All prices are subject to change without notice
Where can I get a credit application?
Download the USA credit application here: here
Download the CANADIAN credit application here: here
You can fax us the information to (905)470-6001 or email us all the information at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I want to order a really high amount of toys?
That is not a problem, we have filled many orders that required 100,000+ pieces of the same item. We have also helped many customers source items that they need that we didn't offer. If you have a large order simply contact us through phone or email (email@example.com) and we will help get you the order you want. Extremely large orders will most likely require more time, we encourage you to contact us ASAP so we can arrange for the stock.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue